Over the last week or so in Australia a boy with dark skin was threatened with beheading, a woman had her head smashed against a wall and was thrown off a train, mosques and cars have been vandalised, people are being abused in the street and social media is littered with hate speech and vile comments. Kind of interesting considering most of these people justify their attacks by linking Islam to terrorism and proclaiming it’s a hateful religion from violent countries.
I am in a world of shit, yes. But I am alive. And I’m not afraid.
good night, my lovely viewers
Artfully Artless Craft’s 4th Giveaway!
Because I love you guys <3
Rules - PLEASE READ
- Must be following me - Uponsorrowfuleyes
- Only reblogs count! Every reblog gets you an entry. Reblog as many times as you want!
- No giveaway or inactive blogs. I will check!
- This giveaway ships internationally
- Winner will be picked October 5, 2014
What you get:
- One hand crafted glass eye brooch
- One knotted goldstone keychain
- One knotted moonstone keychain
- Various stones including peacock ore, and rainbow mystic aura quartz
- One vial full of cruelty free honey bees (donated by local beekeepers after they’ve passed)
- Four real butterfly wings
- Four drilled elytra beetle wings
- Two sea shells
- One ammonite
- Two coyote teeth
- One mink jaw
- One porcupine quill
- Numerous hedgehog spines
- One coyote claw
- One turtle claw
- One alligator scale
- Two gilded bone necklaces
- One mystic aura quartz trio necklace
- One autumn honey bey necklace
- One resin encased crab claw
An Infinite List of Favorite Collections - Charbel Zoe F/W 2014-15 Haute Couture
Hey! So, Coming Out Day is coming up soon (Oct. 11) and I just want to post a very stern reminder to NOT out anyone without their explicit permission.
Do NOT out anyone.
AND DON’T “COME OUT” AS STRAIGHT OH MY FUCK