I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF MY MOVIE WHEN MY WIFI DIED I HATE MY NEIGHBORS
YOU GUYS ARE FOOLS
YOU HAVE TO DECORATE THEM
AFTER YOU COOK THEM AND THEY’VE COOLED
THANK YOU HOLY SHIT
HOW THE HELL DO YOU FUCK UP DIPPING STRAWBERRIES IN CHOCOLATE??? DID YOU EVEN TEMPER THE CHOCOLATE OR DO YOU JSUT LIVE IN FUCKING MORDOR HOLY SHIT
im laughing so fucking hard
I BET I COULD DO THESE BETTER THAN THESE FUCKERS I SWEAR
how do you fuck up so bad?!
So I have been wanting to do this for a long time and I finally have the chance to do it! This is a thank you to all my wonderful followers. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!Rules:
- There will be one winner for each item unless otherwise stated.
- You cannot win more than one thing. I really want to try to give something to as many people as possible.
- Must be following me. (I will check) After all this is for my followers.
- Like= 1 entry, Reblog= 1 entry
- No giveaway blogs.
- Reblog as many times as you want but please don’t spam your followers.
- Make sure your ask box is open and be ready to reply within 24 hours.
- You have to be ok with giving me your address.
- I can ship anywhere, so no worries there. :D
- Ends June 21st at 12pm CT
- The winner will be chose through a random number generator.
- All the items will be bought new from Etsy so some things can be changed within reason.Prizes:
- Custom Gallifreyan name necklace
- Tardis and Sonic Screwdriver necklace (3 winners)
- River Songs Journal
- Game of Thrones “Jon Snow” tank (ordered to size)
- Full set or Game of Thrones pins (2 winners)
- Elsa in the Tardis phone case (iphone or samsung)
- Starry Night, Sherlock phone case (iphone or samsung)
- Your choice of one Sherlock pillow case
I think thats it guys. If you have any other questions you can ask me here. Happy reblogging and GOOD LUCK :D
Good morning Miss @megturney….Your set is lighting the Internet on FIRE.
Game of Thrones Ladies → Character Tropes
Click on the images to read the definition of each trope (given in my OWN words)
I fucking hate SanSan.
Click Here To See More Like This
A 2500 year old mummy that had some amazing tattoos.
NO FUCKING WAY.
YO HOLD ON.
IT GETS BETTER.
This mummy, found in the Altai mountains of Siberia, is actually that of a young woman who died at about the age of twenty-five; she is thought to have been a member of the Pazyryk tribe.
She was buried with six horses and two similarly-tattooed men (the horned griffon that decorates her shoulder also appears on the man buried closest to her, covering most of his right side), possibly escorts. She was also wearing a horse-hair wig, silk, and elaborate boots, which is all a level of ceremony that would have likely only been accorded to a woman of high rank. You didn’t get inked like this unless you were very important, and had worked your way up to that importance.
…Hence, of course, the references to her by researchers as ‘The Ukok Princess,’ although due to the lack of weapons in her grave they have concluded that the woman was in fact a healer or a storyteller.
And now I’m all consumed with curiosity: Who was she? What amazing things did she accomplish? Why these symbols, and what did they mean? Who were the two men alongside her?
The most informative article about it can be found here, although I would completely eat up any other information you guys could find.
*HAPPY BIRTHDAY* Sean Bean 4/17/1959
"Another story — and this really is an index of the real man… I met him in LAX (Los Angeles airport), he’d come direct from New Zealand. We were both going to London. He was carrying what seemed like 20 bags and he’s got this old man and old lady there. I asked Sean if I could give him a hand. After waiting a few minutes, I asked whether he was going to introduce me to his friends. ‘Is this your Mum and Dad?’ He said he’d love to introduce me to them but he didn’t know their names. The rather dazed old couple introduce themselves…they were just an old couple who had been on the plane and had been struggling with their luggage, he’d decided to help them out. They had no idea who he was. We get to Heathrow and I’m running for a connection and out of the corner of my eye, I can see Sean very patiently taking their bags off, stacking them and steering them through customs. I don’t believe, to this day, they had any idea who he was. The man is pure gold. I love him to death. He’s just a thoroughly good man and a marvelous actor."
John Rhys Davis on Sean Bean